Friday, May 22, 2009

Pop Quiz!

See if you can match the Democrat to the scandal!

1) I admitted plagiarizing campaign speeches.
A. Pres. Barack Obama
B. VP Joe Biden
C. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid
D. Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi

2)I bought a house for $300,000 under market value from a convicted felon who was under federal indictment at the time.
A. Obama
B. Biden
C. Reid
D. Pelosi

3)I labeled the Abramoff scandal as "a Republican scandal," even though I took over $60,000 from Abramoff-related groups.
A. Obama
B. Biden
C. Reid
D. Pelosi

4) I claimed Catholic doctrine made no determination on when life begins.
A. Obama
B. Biden
C. Reid
D. Pelosi

5) I famously declared the Iraq War was lost and then voted to continue funding the war a month later.
A. Obama
B. Biden
C. Reid
D. Pelosi

6) I plagiarized a paper in law school from an article published in a law review.
A. Obama
B. Biden
C. Reid
D. Pelosi

7) I claimed a Time magazine article about a man who tried to use chemicals to lighten his skin had a tremendous impact on my life, although such an article never appeared in Time.
A. Obama
B. Biden
C. Reid
D. Pelosi

8) I pledged to lead reforms against earmarks and followed by inserting a $25 million earmark into a bill that would allow for ports to be renovated in an area where my spouse owns four separate commercial real estate properties.
A. Obama
B. Biden
C. Reid
D. Pelosi

Answers (which you probably know): 1-B, 2-A, 3-C, 4-D, 5-C, 6-B, 7-A, 8-D


Doesn't that make you want to sit back and listen to them continue to go on about ethics and values?

No comments:

Post a Comment