Friday, November 20, 2009

We the People

I apologize for slacking lately, but here's something I absolutely wanted to share. It's the new song from musical legend and comedic Ray Stevens.

I'd like to post the lyrics, but it really needs to be heard. However, one of my favorite parts is "to put it mildy, we're harboring feelings of extreme alienation, due to copious amounts of horse maneur that have been shoveled out of the White House and the capitol building, and we sense that we are being royally defecated upon, yeah we're getting the impression that you think we are not relevant to these proceedings and dismissing our input into the situation."

I hope you enjoy it. Also, I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. I'm taking next week off, so there's a reason behind the upcoming lack of posts. I'll spend my vacation deer hunting.

That's right, libs. I know guns are evil and meat is murder. So just consider me an a-hole with an appetite.

No comments:

Post a Comment